- Chapter author for a new edition of Student Advancement, published by CASE. Drop date TBC in early 2016.
- CASE Currents magazine, October 2010:“Office Space: A New Breed” (link to article – requires CASE login)
- Alumni Relations: A Newcomer’s Guide to Success. Chapter co-author. John A. Feudo, editor.
- CASE Currents magazine, January 2007: Co-author: “Opponent or Opportunity? Networking sites help alumni communities grow”
White Papers, a partnership with Alumni Futures
- March 2010: Alumni Networks and Twitter – An Update
- January 2009: Activating Alumni Networks with Twitter
- January 2008: Online Social Networks: A Developing Tool for Alumni Associations
Non-Adaptivate Blog Posts
- Guest Blogger, Higher Ed Marketing (Andrew Careaga): Unofficial Facebook groups: “Don’t panic, participate”
- Guest Blogger, LinkedIn Blog: Caltech’s LinkedIn Alumni Group in Action
- Guest Blogger, Alumni Futures (Andrew Shaindlin): Managing LinkedIn Alumni Groups
- CASE Online Strategies Conference Blog
- Higher Education Blog Conference, April 2006: Co-author: “Online Networks: A New Tool for Alumni Relations“